Plant & Access
Plant Haulage London
We have been moving plant and access machinery for various customers for over 10 years. We have a very low staff turnover which means our drivers are some of the most experienced in the industry.They have obtained various qualifications which allows them to access all but a few sites in the UK which have their own in house training requirements.We are specifically FORS and Crossrail trained which as you may know will be an absolute necessity to be delivering in and around London in the very near future.
With the quality of drivers we have it is only fitting for us to operate the right equipment as so our all our vehicles are less than five years old and as of last year we renewed all our trailer’s to the latest in technology Nooteboom had to offer here is an overview of what we have available.
- 15 Tonne Rigid beavertail with a payload of 7.5 Tonne
- 32 Tonne Rigid Cheese Wedge with a payload of 18 Tonne
- 44 Tonne Specialist Access Semi Low Loader Trailers with a payload of 25 Tonne
- Up to 80 Tonne Extendable Semi Low Loader *Trailers* with a payload of 50 Tonne, an Extended trailer length of 65 foot *& equipped with outrigger boards
- All vehicles are fitted with winches, side protection (when required), & the latest in vehicle tracking technology.
We love the challenge of moving different and difficult loads enquire today to see if we can be of assistance, if we cannot move your load we will do our best to put you in touch with someone who can.